So, you've searched our Registry and found the document that you are interested in.
Now you need to convince us that you have a legitimate reason to find out the location of the document. You will need to send an email to:
CustomerAssistance @ MakeYourWill.com
You will need to include the following information:
- Your name and address.
- Your work and/or home phone number.
- Your relationship to the person who made the document.
- The document number (as provided in the results of your search).
- For Last Will and Testaments you'll need to attach a copy of the death certificate.
- For Living Wills or Powers of Attorney you will need to include contact details of the patient's principle physician.
Note that we do NOT hold a copy of these documents, we only store their location.
And even though we may have a location, it may not be the location of the most current version.